From: RGB on
RGB wrote
I am having the same problem. ie Transfer wizard does not recognize my DVD
Disc 1 and asked me to put in correct disc. My Computer does not list the
files on any of the 3 discs. It did before I reinstalled windows.
It does read ordinary CDs.
Can anyone help??

From: Don Phillipson on
"RGB" <RGB(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I am having the same problem. ie Transfer wizard does not recognize my DVD
> Disc 1 and asked me to put in correct disc. My Computer does not list the
> files on any of the 3 discs. It did before I reinstalled windows.
> It does read ordinary CDs.

These symptoms suggest the drive now is defective and
should be replaced (or you can add a DVD drive and reserve
this one for CDs.)

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs