From: jo on
Mel,

You probably need to turn on "seach system and hidden folders" to find
it. I run XP and that's what worked. It shows up really far down in
the search, after looking at almost every other folder.

jo

From: Mel on
I always keep those on when searching. BUT since you said you found it I
repeated the search and lo & behold it found it this time. Perhaps it was
due to me entering search in lowers or a mistype.
For your and Toms information I edited it and it now shows as desired.
Thank you both.
Mel