From: Bonnie on
Yes, I imported it into the FP file and I also made sure it is in my FTP
folder. I also tried renaming the image thinking there might be something
wrong there, no luck. Just to be sure, I even tried a totally different
image, still nothing. This makes no sense because the coding is exactly the
same for the two images other than the file name and one works and the other
doesn't. I even tried putting the second image in the same cell as the first
image. The first image would still show up but way too far down on the page
and the second image was still showing a placeholder.

From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
can we see the page?...post a link to the page with the missing image.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Tina Clarke on
"Bonnie" <Bonnie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I was having a similar problem and thanks to your posts I got the image to
> show up on my website... Thank you!
>
> Then I tried to add a second image, I went through all the same steps, the
> coding looks exactly the same other than the different file names, but for
> some reason, all I am getting on my website is a placeholder where the
> image
> should be. It is a clickable image and the link works but for some reason
> the
> image won't show. I already checked my FTP and the image will open, so I
> know
> it isn't corrupted. Any ideas?

what is your url so we can look at the path.

Tina
Expression Web Tips Vo ll Ebook with 26 orginal tips
Bonus includes EW Regular Expression Query - Launch price $7
Bundled with Vol l, you can obtain both ebooks for $13
http://any-expression.com/expression-web/ebooks/