From: M Skabialka on
New Windows 7 64bit laptop. I went to my favorite genealogy site and used
their "save" button to save a scanned document. I created a library on the
laptop and saved it there. I then went into explorer to look for it and
open it but it wasn't there. I tried saving it again but it showed me it
was already there in the new folder. After several fruitless attempts to
save it in My Documents or on the Desktop, etc, I saved it from the website
to a flashdrive, then copied it from the flash drive to my laptop. Now I
can see it on the laptop.

I've used Vista since it came out, so Win7 isn't that different, but I do
not want to have to save everything to external storage before copying it to
the laptop.
Any suggestions as to what is going on here?

Thanks for any suggestions!
Mich