From: Artreid on
Running Win 7 X64 and recently started getting the following error when
attempting to create envelopes:

When in Outlook 2007 and I click on Mailings/Envelopes/Delivery Address
Icon, I get the message "There is no email program associated to perform the
requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already
installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel."

When get into Default Programs Outlook 7 is not listed in the Default
Programs control panel to create an association. My email default program is
already set Windows live Mail.

I have no idea how to correct this problem with OL2007.