From: Pratik on

Hi,
I develop application for outlook 2003 addin for calender,i am getting error on following line

[Code]
Outlook.Items ItemAgendamento = PastaAgendamento.Items.Restrict("[MessageClass]='IPM.Appointment'");
[/Code]

Error message is "Condition is not valid"

Plz. Help

If some one need any clarification ,plz. ask me

thanks in Advance
Pratik Asthana

WPF DataGrid Custom Paging and Sorting
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8a2ea78b-f1e3-45b4-93ef-32b2d802ae17/wpf-datagrid-custom-pagin.aspx
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
You might have better luck posting this in an Outlook newsgroup which is
more appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the
Microsoft Access database product.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com