From: Hailley on
Hi am currently using MS Access 2007
I started off by using a template to create a customer database, the
template already contained a text box which you could search for any text
within the form and it would filter through several fields and display the
contacts with the searched information.
The problem i have experienced is that when i change the field names on the
template the search filter no longer searches that field and displays a
parameter box that displays the original field name.
I have gone through nearly everything i can and have not been able to fix
this problem. Any help would appreciated. Thanks
From: Daryl S on
Hailley -

If you are getting a parameter with the old field name, I would suspect it
is the recordsource of the form that might still have the old names. Bring
up the properties sheet in design mode of the form and check the
recordsource. If you don't find it there, press Control+Break when you get
the request for the parameter and see where in the code it takes you. You
can also 'Find' the offending old field name in the project.
--
Daryl S

"Hailley" wrote:

> Hi am currently using MS Access 2007
> I started off by using a template to create a customer database, the
> template already contained a text box which you could search for any text
> within the form and it would filter through several fields and display the
> contacts with the searched information.
> The problem i have experienced is that when i change the field names on the
> template the search filter no longer searches that field and displays a
> parameter box that displays the original field name.
> I have gone through nearly everything i can and have not been able to fix
> this problem. Any help would appreciated. Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: HowTp Question:Append vs Update
Next: Query Help