From: Amy E. Baggott on
I have a form that has all the hotels we use for our show. It has a subform
for each show that we are using that hotel for. I use a dialog box for my
housing director to find individual hotel records that allows her to select a
show and then select a hotel (the hotel combo filters the list of hotels to
only those that have records for that show). What she wants to be able to do
now is to scroll through the hotels, but only those that have a record in the
current show so that she can make sure the data is complete on all of them
and make changes as she goes. Currently, when you use the navigation buttons
to scroll left or right, you get a hotel we're using this year in Orlando,
but the next record may be a hotel we used last year in Vegas. I tried just
using "filter by form", but then it simply gave me a blank record if the
hotel didn't have a record for this year's show. Is there something I can
build into the search or into the hotels form itself to allow her to easily
scroll through only those hotels with a record for the show ID she wants to
look at (not necessarily the current show, as she will probably want to do
this again when she starts working on next year's contracts)?

--
Amy E. Baggott

"I''m going crazy and I''m taking all of you with me!" -- Linda Grayson

Pages: 1
Prev: link system table
Next: This worked for me