From: iccsi on
I name my System Table USystblsystem in the backend for the system
purpose.
I tried to link USystblSystem to my frontend, but the system table
does not show in the list.

Are there any way to link backend system table to frontend?

Your information is great appreciated,
From: Marshall Barton on
iccsi wrote:

>I name my System Table USystblsystem in the backend for the system
>purpose.
>I tried to link USystblSystem to my frontend, but the system table
>does not show in the list.
>
>Are there any way to link backend system table to frontend?

When you name a table USYSsomthing is it treated similar to
the internal Access table named MSYSsomething and are
hidden by default. Try showing the hidden tables and if
that doesn't help try renaming the table without the USYS
part.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: iccsi on
On May 4, 6:43 pm, Marshall Barton <marshbar...(a)wowway.com> wrote:
> iccsi wrote:
> >I name my System Table USystblsystem in the backend for the system
> >purpose.
> >I tried to link USystblSystem to my frontend, but the system table
> >does not show in the list.
>
> >Are there any way to link backend system table to frontend?
>
> When you name a table USYSsomthing is it treated similar to
> the internal Access table named MSYSsomething and are
> hidden by default.  Try showing the hidden tables and if
> that doesn't help try renaming the table without the USYS
> part.
>
> --
> Marsh
> MVP [MS Access]