From: iccsi on
My database corrupted and want to open exclusive to repair database,
but some users still on the system that I am unable to open exclusive
to repair the database

Are there any way to kick off all users when disaster repair?

Your information is great appreciated,
From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
Here's an example of how to do it. Look on the right hand side of the page
for the download link to

KickEmOff2K

http://www.datastrat.com/Download2.html

From: iccsi on
On May 4, 6:17 pm, "Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com" <u28780(a)uwe>
wrote:
> Here's an example of how to do it. Look on the right hand side of the page
> for the download link to
>
> KickEmOff2K
>
> http://www.datastrat.com/Download2.html

Thanks for the message,
The solution works when user is using the system.
It seems that if computer is locked or the application is inactivate
then the backend database still locked.

Thanks again,