From: oddball on
> Advanced Find will have an "In Folder" field.

I have run into the same problem - note the question concerns the _path_ of
the folder - the "In Folder" column only shows the name of the folder - i.e.
not where _the folder_ is located (which of course could be in a deep tree
structure). You could also have numerous folders with the same name - ust
located in different folders...

Any help would be most appreciated.

From: Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook) on
no real help except to say that these situtations best avoided by
understanding with great hindsight that not making so many folders and using
Categories instead works better.

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook