From: AC on
PLEASE HELP

I have installed Outlook Connector on my computer and I have added an
account. However I get the message "the connection has been interupted"
sometimes and no emails have been downloaded. It says Error instead of
connected. When I click for more details it says an unknown error has
occurred during sync

From: Matt on
Has this problem been resolved? I am having the same issue!

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/Outlook-Connector-problem
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Matt" <user(a)msgroups.net/> wrote in message

> Has this problem been resolved? I am having the same issue!
> ---
> frmsrcurl:
> http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/Outlook-Connector-problem

Your brain-dead posting host made your message a new post with no reference at
all to the thread to which you think you replied. We have no idea what you
mean. Use a real newsreader or include a quote of the relevant parts of the
original message if you expect help.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]