From: I. M. Kristiansen on
When I first got my computer I could check the internet history, even if it
had been deleted in internet explorer. I did this by searching for history
and a folder would come up that showed ALL internet history, even deleted. I
could also view temporary internet files from internet sites that had been
deleted from the log both in the main temporary internet file folder (under
local settings) and in various other folders. Now, whenever something is
deleted from the history in the internet browser, it's completely wiped out.
I would like to be able to view deleted history/temporary internet files
again, but have no idea what has been changed on my computer. Also I can no
longer view thumbnails of the actual pictures in the temporary internet files
folder.
--
I. M. Kristiansen
From: Andrew E. on
TRy opening internet options,history,set the days to keep history.

From: I. M. Kristiansen on
That's not what i meant, i mean history that is deliberately deleted. it used
to be stored in another folder.