From: TTT on
when trying to print in Notepad (XP) I get the following message:
"Page too small to print one line. Try printing using smaller font."

I have tried using smaller font and have tested typing one word on the page,
and even leaving it blank. I still get the same message.

Can't find anything on the net about this problem.

Assistance is much appreciated.

TTT

From: dev on
/TTT/ said:

> When trying to print in Notepad (XP) I get the following message:
> "Page too small to print one line. Try printing using smaller font."
>
> I have tried using smaller font and have tested typing one word on the page,
> and even leaving it blank. I still get the same message.
>
> Can't find anything on the net about this problem.

For simple text needs, EDITPAD Lite is an excellent, FREE Notepad
alternative. Test it...
http://editpadlite.com/editpadlite.html

--
For most XP answers and tweaks...
http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org
From: "Chuck Davis" <newsgroup at anthemwebs dot on
Open Notepad and choose Page Setup from the File menu. Check the settings.
Check the printer settings.

From: TTT on
thanks for your quick response.
but i tried the printer settings including defaults and still no good
printing is not a problem in any of my other software.

From: Bob I on
Try clearing "header" and "footer" in page Setup.