From: Beverly Howard on
Our bedroom porch decided to fall off the wall day before yesterday, so,
my current priority is being a handyman... bout half finished getting it
back in place and anchored.

Will return to omnipass and hopefully get that resolved in a day or so
with one or more of the suggestions and report back.

Beverly Howard
From: Beverly Howard on
Finally had a chance to sit down to pursue this.

Turned out the the Softex OmniPass "service" had been disabled. Not
sure how, but, reset it to "Automatic"

Required a restart for the change to take effect, but it seems that it's
back to the original functionality...

....which has significant value when it's running on a tablet.

start/admin../component.../services/Softex...

Hope that this information is of value to others,
Beverly Howard