From: Vahis on
I've got used to open a new tab by right clicking a link and it has
always opened as the last one, after all the other open tabs.
If I close it I just close the last one in the row.
This happens this way in all platforms.

3.6.3 changes this.
The new tab opens next to one I'm in while clicking.
In all platforms.

When there are like dozen of them open this is confusing when you
want to close the new one after seeing it. You need to find it in
between all the others and I've already several times closed a wrong
one.

I haven't found a way to change where the new tab is opened.
Am I just stupid and there is a way that I haven't found?

Or am I just stupid not accepting the new way the developers want me to
browse the web?

Vahis
--
http://waxborg.servepics.com
openSUSE 11.3 Milestone 5 (x86_64) 2.6.34-rc3-3-default
From: Michael van Gemmern on
Hi Vahis,

Vahis wrote:

> I've got used to open a new tab by right clicking a link and it has
> always opened as the last one, after all the other open tabs.

changeable in "about:config". Set "browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent"
to false.

Ciao Michael

From: Vahis on
On 2010-04-18, Michael van Gemmern <mvg(a)vangemmern.de> wrote:
> Hi Vahis,
>

> Vahis wrote:
>
>> I've got used to open a new tab by right clicking a link and it has
>> always opened as the last one, after all the other open tabs.
>

> changeable in "about:config". Set "browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent"
> to false.

Thanks! I'm cool now :)

Vahis