From: Zach on
On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:05:16 +0200, Eef Hartman wrote:

> Zach <zsmith(a)cox.net.nospam> wrote:
>> On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 13:46:59 -0500, mjt wrote:
>> /usr/lib64/firefox/firefox: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/
>> libkdecore.so.5: undefined symbol: _ZN9QListData6removeEi
>
> That is the fatal one, it probably is expecting "another" version of
> this libkdecore.so.5 shared object. Post it as a bug to the openSUSE
> factory developers.
> Seamonkey, which essentially is using the xulrunner/gre engine (firefox
> got's its OWN version of that) is always a bit behind the developements
> in firefox.

I ran FF from the command line again and this time it showed an error
with libmoon0 which is the moonlight feature. I removed this file as
well as the accompanying plugin and both FF and TB are no longer crashing
and working just fine now. Beats the hell out of me why this didn't show
up before.

Zach