From: Will on
I am creating a calendar with a "graphical" calendar display on one tab and a
list display on another. I have populated the "graphical" calendar tab by
using lookup formulas that reference the list. My problem is that sometimes
the text is too long to display in the cells as I have them sized. I would
like somehow for the rows to auto fit to the text that my formula populates
into the cell, but with a minimum height, so that everything still looks
uniform. I have seen several examples of sheet event code that will do this
when text is entered into the cell, but mine are populated by the formula and
the sheet is protected. Any ideas?