From: Jessica on
I have a spreadsheet that will be accessed by multiple users. Each user will
fill out a row of data, save and close the spreadsheet. We do not want users
to edit rows after data is entered into a row of cells. Is there any way to
lock this data to prevent it from being edited? Thanks
From: Gord Dibben on
Yes, but only with VBA and a Protected Worksheet.

The code for this is available.

1. You say users fill out a "row of data"...................how many
columns would that row contain?

e.g. A to F or ??

2. Do users fill out all cells in that row's range?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP