From: graykp on

The fix MBR command in the recovery console ALWAYS gives the message
about a non-standard drive etc. It makes it sound like your computer
will blow up if you execute this command. Simply type "Y" and it will
fix your mbr.

good luck

--
graykp
graykp's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/155669.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: David B. on
That's lovely, but seeing as how your posting from a leaching web forum and
didn't properly quote the post your replying to all we see is a reply to a
non existent question.

"graykp" <graykp.41t5bb(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> The fix MBR command in the recovery console ALWAYS gives the message
> about a non-standard drive etc. It makes it sound like your computer
> will blow up if you execute this command. Simply type "Y" and it will
> fix your mbr.
>
> good luck
>

> --
> graykp