From: Nhat Dung on
Hello everybody!
Today I had seen a moving form effect that's really cool
you can watch here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUwhR8AbzcA

How can I make my form moving like that ? What technique should I use ???

BTW: I known it will be hard but what ever, I want to make my form flip like
that :P

From: nico on
Nhat Dung wrote:
> Hello everybody!
> Today I had seen a moving form effect that's really cool
> you can watch here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUwhR8AbzcA
>
> How can I make my form moving like that ? What technique should I use ???
>
> BTW: I known it will be hard but what ever, I want to make my form flip
> like that :P

3D animations are always done with DirectX (same thing for tools like
Cube Desktop..)
From: Kerem Gümrükcü on

--
-----------------------
Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue

From: Kerem Gümrükcü on
Nico,

you forget all the other engines that are available and have
nothing to do with DirectX!

http://www.devmaster.net/engines/

There is an impressive list of engines out there in the world
that can do all that for you,...!

regards

Kerem

--

From: Nhat Dung on
Thanks you two ^ ^
I think I'll lock in to direct-x to find the answer, but I can't find any
example flip windows in direct-x
only graphics moving object in a windows....