From: Robert Spanjaard on
A couple of flower macros for you to enjoy (and/or critisize).

They might do well in the Wallpaper Shootin too, especially 4 and 5.
But I already submitted a different shot.

http://www.arumes.com/temp/macro/

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com
From: David Ruether on

"Robert Spanjaard" <spamtrap(a)arumes.com> wrote in message

>A couple of flower macros for you to enjoy (and/or critisize).
>
> They might do well in the Wallpaper Shootin too, especially 4 and 5.
> But I already submitted a different shot.
>
> http://www.arumes.com/temp/macro/
>
> --
> Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com

I like number 4 the most. Nice forms/colors/massing/composition/
color-distribution/balance/choice-of-limited-plane-of-focus/etc.
Nice!
--DR

From: MC on
Robert Spanjaard wrote:

> A couple of flower macros for you to enjoy (and/or critisize).
>
> They might do well in the Wallpaper Shootin too, especially 4 and 5.
> But I already submitted a different shot.
>
> http://www.arumes.com/temp/macro/

You should first ask yourself, as should every photographer who wishes
to put their photos on public dispaly (let alone unashemedly publicise
the websites containing said pictures), are they really worthy of
public scrutiny? You must, firstly, be your own harshest critic and
then (and only then) allow others to critcise.

May I ask why you think these are worthy?

MC
From: Ofnuts on
On 30/05/2010 12:20, Robert Spanjaard wrote:
> A couple of flower macros for you to enjoy (and/or critisize).
>
> They might do well in the Wallpaper Shootin too, especially 4 and 5.
> But I already submitted a different shot.
>
> http://www.arumes.com/temp/macro/

A good wallpaper should be bland to avoid being distracting. hence
instresting photos ans wallapers are in two different universes. Which
one are you aiming at?

--
Bertrand
From: Richard on

"MC" <any(a)any.any> wrote in message
> Robert Spanjaard wrote:
>
>> A couple of flower macros for you to enjoy (and/or critisize).
>>
>> They might do well in the Wallpaper Shootin too, especially 4 and 5.
>> But I already submitted a different shot.
>>
>> http://www.arumes.com/temp/macro/
>
> You should first ask yourself, as should every photographer who wishes
> to put their photos on public dispaly (let alone unashemedly publicise
> the websites containing said pictures), are they really worthy of
> public scrutiny? You must, firstly, be your own harshest critic and
> then (and only then) allow others to critcise.
>
> May I ask why you think these are worthy?
>
> MC

No. If you have to ask permission to ask a question, you are not worthy of
asking the question.

Richard