From: ScopemeterRepair.com on
On May 18, 8:07 am, Pat Jordan <mymailgene...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> CHB voltage flucuates greatly with nothing attached. Suspect Philips
> 000262HL N1E5Y9 HSH0144 i.c but cannot find a reference to this semi
> on the web. Cost of repair is rediculously high - could buy a
> competitors scope for the cost quoted for repair! Any ideas?

Pat, most of the Philips chips in the Scopemeter instruments are
application-specific; there is no off-the-shelf replacement or cross
reference of any kind for any of these OEM chips. But I believe I can
help you; my company specializes in Scopemeter repairs and
calibrations. We likely have a good, used chip we can sell you, or,
if you would like, we can take a look at your scope to certify that
the problem is indeed the chip and not some other issue. Let me know
if you are interested. We work on Scopemeters daily, and have a fair
inventory of used parts on hand.

Joel Friend
ScopemeterRepair.com
(888) 600-2542