From: Gary Dolliver on
Hi all,
I am using both Access 2000 and 2003 and am using the following code to
launch a web page:

dim strweb as string
strweb = "http://www.site.com"
FollowHyperlink strweb

This code worked for the longest time on both Access, but now Access 2003
(within 24 hours) is giving a runtime error 5 - cannot locate the Internet
Server or proxy server

However, it works fine on the Access 2000 machines.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
-gary

From: Gary Dolliver on
ok, feel pretty silly about this... turns out we have multiple internet
gateways in the office and the Access 2003 machines were all on a gateway
that went down... where the Access 2000 machines were not - anyway, all is
well and it is not some weird phenomenon
hooray!
-gary