From: Stan Brown on
Sun, 10 Jan 2010 08:45:16 -0800 from "Don Schmidt" <"Don Schmidt">:
> It is better to put the most recent correspondence on the top, reverse
> chronological filing. Why many think scrolling to the bottom of each
> message makes sense, doesn't for me.

It doesn't make sense when you don't bother to trim your quotes.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...
From: Tom Willett on

: Does MS force MVP's to take the special "Redmondian logic"
: course when they brainwash you?
:
: > John

People like you are a compelling reason why inbreeding is not good.

From: thanatoid on
"Tom Willett" <tom(a)youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote in

>: Does MS force MVP's to take the special "Redmondian logic"
>: course when they brainwash you?
>:
>: > John
>
> People like you are a compelling reason why inbreeding is
> not good.

First of all, you don't know whether I am a product of
inbreeding so YOUR logic is as good as the OP MVP's.

Second, you have apparently also been quite successful at your
"creative English" courses.

--
There are only two classifications of disk drives: Broken drives
and those that will break later.