From: Jackson on
Kim Komando's tip of the day (07 Jan) has good words for
Microcraft's jv Power tools for cleaning the registry. I
believe it's freeware.

Has anyone used this program? Do you have any remarks or
recomendations?
Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), FL
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Jackson" <jackdinsss(a)hotXmail.com>

| Kim Komando's tip of the day (07 Jan) has good words for
| Microcraft's jv Power tools for cleaning the registry. I
| believe it's freeware.

| Has anyone used this program? Do you have any remarks or
| recomendations?
| Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), FL

Rulle of thumb...

Do NOT use so-called Registry Cleaners !

--
Dave

From: Jackson on
On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 05:41:50 -0600, Jackson
<jackdinsss(a)hotXmail.com> wrote:

>Kim Komando's tip of the day (07 Jan) has good words for
>Microcraft's jv Power tools for cleaning the registry. I
>believe it's freeware.
>
>Has anyone used this program? Do you have any remarks or
>recomendations?

Sorry, I screwed up the name. It's: Macecraft jv16 power
tools.

Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), FL
From: Smiles on
the only one I use and recommend is from

http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/

From: John John - MVP on
Don't bother with these utterly useless registry cleaners, they cause
more harm than good.

John

Jackson wrote:
> Kim Komando's tip of the day (07 Jan) has good words for
> Microcraft's jv Power tools for cleaning the registry. I
> believe it's freeware.
>
> Has anyone used this program? Do you have any remarks or
> recomendations?
> Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), FL
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: Font Printing
Next: Strange folders