From: Twayne on
lol, it's interesting to see just how long you dummies will continue with
this!

In news:O3zG1hTlKHA.4408(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
Unknown <unknown(a)unknown.kom> typed:

> There you go again! You just stated 'there are sound technical
> reasons'--- I ask for one and you twist and turn.

OK; go read ANY reliable registry cleaner's pages, look them up in the rags
& mags, etc.; there are thousands of resources available to those not too
lazy to look. If you want to argue a point, bring up something that opposes
it; don't just sit there and whine.

>> Personally, I've said over and over that I'm willing to read and
>> listen to any verifiable, technically oriented explanations of
>> what's wrong with registry cleaners.
>
> OK, read and listen ---THEY HAVE THE POTENTIAL OF RENDERING
> A PC INOPERABLE.. -- Verification---you ignore each one posted.

You are a looonnnnngggg ways from being a reliable, technically oriented
explanation of what's wrong with 'them'! If what you say is true, then HOW?
WHEN? Under what circumstances? You do nothing but whine and cry. My
current para stands.

>> .Since you claim to know so much more than I or anyone else who
>> disagrees with YOU, it's incumbent upon YOU to provide something
>> useful and convincing, or shut up.
>
> I never once (go back and read) claimed anything of the sort. Don't
> say it's incumbant on me

Well, I will say it's incumbant on YOU. That para also stands since I've
previously presented the closed minds with plenty of info and that "other"
camp, which includes you, has NEVER made a single bit of technical
information to support your ignorant claims. Millions of users disagree with
you. You said they're no good; so it IS incumbant upon YOU to back it up
logically and sensibly. So follow through or shut up are you only two
logical choices. I know; you have no such thing to support your claims.
You're not the first spewer to not know what you're talking about.

> because it is you pushing registry cleaners contrary to all the MVPs
> (and many others advice) .

Show me where I have ever PUSHED registry cleaners. And it's not CONTRARY to
"all the MVPs". There are a lot of them who understand, know what the real
world is, and prefer to abide by their rules as set forth when they are
deemed an MVP yearly. Not counting the imposters, BTW, of which there are
still several flopping around in here.

>> But can't, because no such thing exists. Even MS, when they admit a
>> compatability issue, never admits it's their fault; instead
>> preferring to say it's between x and y, someone other than MS and MS.
>
> Once again, each and every time someone posts the damage caused by
> running a registry
> cleaner you completely ignore it.

If I ignored it, then how did I know about it? Kinda stupid.

Did you read John Johns recent
> post? You ignored it!

Yep, I read it. So what?

> What the he-- are you a registry cleaner salesman?

If I was, don't you think I'd spam about which one it was? I don't, and
never will because I'd much rather depend on my own research results and
long experience with such apps and many others.
Like I've said many times I am a person who refutes misinformation for the
benefit of the less experienced, and in general when I have the time enjoy
exposing the idiots for who they are and specifically what their
misinformation is. At one time, when they first started spewing this
garbage, I was ignorant enough myself to wonder, and I politely inquired of
them about where I could read more about it so I could bring myself more up
to date. There were, at that point, NO responses, and then to another such
post later on, one supposed MVP actually said I had to believe him "because
he said it was so"! It was shortly after that where the MVP status and use
began to get really shabby and unreliable world-wide and the point where I
initiated my own research and proved them all to be 100% wrong when they
said ALL registry cleaners were "snake oil" and the like.

There are three classes of MVPs: Idiots like you who love to parrot without
knowing anything about it, fakes and imposters, and then the "real" ones who
work hard at answering questions and assisting those who have questions and
are asking for assistance. The latter does not include you.

You know ... if even half of your little lying clique fully believed your
own spew, you would never install a program that places anything in the
registry. Even MS screws things up often enough, so if you had any real
point, you wouldn't be using such things. You'd all still be back in VB6
looking for apps. Hmm, maybe youare, I can 't really know just how stupid
you could be/get.

Regards,

From: Twayne on
Ahh, there we go: A poster who wishes to be taken seriously simply resorts
to namecalling and nothing else. Let's see YOU do something to clear up the
matters here. You've taken the "snake oil" pledge in the past, so maybe YOU
have some actual resources that are more than anecdotal.
You really lower yourself when you do that; if you care about your rep
that is.

HTH,

Twayne

In news:Oo$UQBalKHA.3476(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl,
Peter Foldes <okf22(a)hotmail.com> typed:

From: Twayne on
In news:Xns9D01710AD1Ethanexit(a)188.40.43.245,
thanatoid <waiting(a)the.exit.invalid> typed:
> "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> You and Twayne are exactly like Laurel and Hardy. Which one
>> of you is Hardy is debatable
>
> Both L. and H. were geniuses. Only one suffered from depression,
> IIRC.

Just watched a documentary on them I got from Netflix. Interesting stuff.
Actually, they were a pretty popular and much loved pair in the heyday.
If they weren't so far ahead of their times they'd have died with monstrous
fortunes.

Regards,

Twayne`

From: Twayne on
In news:%23twPI2TlKHA.2592(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
Unknown <unknown(a)unknown.kom> typed:
> He is in the very lowest of minority since he states there are 'sound
> technical reasons
> for running a registry cleaner'.

Oh yeah? Let's see you provide ANYTHING to support that. You can't. It
makes for another lie on YOUr part, however.

HTH,

Twayne

From: Unknown on
You are absolutely correct. There is no way I can support that there are
> In news:%23twPI2TlKHA.2592(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
> Unknown <unknown(a)unknown.kom> typed:
>> He is in the very lowest of minority since he states there are 'sound
>> technical reasons
>> for running a registry cleaner'.
>
> Oh yeah? Let's see you provide ANYTHING to support that. You can't. It
> makes for another lie on YOUr part, however.
>
> HTH,
>
> Twayne
>

>> "John John - MVP" <audetweld(a)nbnot.nb.ca> wrote in message

>>> Windows XP is NT5.1 and there is more in common between NT4 and XP
>>> than you will ever know. As for links we have provided many on
>>> different occasion but you simply dismiss them all as 'anecdotal' so
>>> don't ask for anymore links, with you it's only a waste of time. Often
>>> times *you* have been asked to supply links with unbiased and
>>> concrete proof that registry cleaners actually improve performance
>>> and not once have you ever been able to supply any such unbiased
>>> information, all that you have ever been able to do is supply
>>> advertising materials from the sellers of these useless programs. You
>>> are in the minority here with your cleaners, and for a good
>>> reason, most of the others here are not brainwashed by snake oil
>>> salesmen. John

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Prev: Font Printing