From: Twayne on
In news:hvadk5h40nc911foq5fqtitu9c7l9fuftt(a)4ax.com,
Steve Hayes <hayesstw(a)telkomsa.net> typed:
> On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 21:22:54 -0400, John John - MVP
> <audetweld(a)nbnot.nb.ca> wrote:
>

>> Twayne wrote:
>>> In news:%23voSfK6jKHA.340(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
>>> John John - MVP <audetweld(a)nbnot.nb.ca> typed:
>>>
>>> Completely untrue. Posted from ignorance and to be a gopher for a
>>> small group of registry cleaner libelists. Like any other program,
>>> just
>>> source a reliable program from a reliable web site. They don't do
>>> any
>>> harm or damage and they also allow you to undo any changes you make
>>> anyway.
>>
>> As usual and in your true form when ever these useless programs are
>> exposed for what they are you are here to defend your beloved
>> cleaners and to insult all who disagree with you. However, when
>> people post seeking help with real problems caused by these cleaners
>> you are nowhere to been seen. Most of us here have noticed that
>> when it comes to posts about registry cleaners you have a case of
>> selected blindness, and when you do reply to posts you usually leave
>> your brains and manners parked somewhere else.
>
> None of which tells us ANYTHING about why you think we should not use
> registry cleaners, and what harm you think they do.

And they never will, Steve. I used to gently prod for something, anything,
that would lead them to their decisions and opinions. If there were any
truth to their contentions, there would be a LOT of information all over the
web sites about the subject of how useless they are. But it's only a small
clique here wanting to force their opinions on the newbies and weaker
personalities they might suck in.
Nowadays I just take every opportunity to expose their lies and
misinformation; it's more fun anyway, since they have absolutely nothing but
a few anecdotal messages to back up their claims.

Cheers,

Twayne`

From: John John - MVP on
Twayne wrote:

> I'd love to see you trying to get a machine working right again after
> say Office quits working, won't start, won't uninstall and won't
> reinstall. Do you even have a hint how many regisry entries you'll find
> for MS Office?

That is quite a joke... it probably quit working because you ran your
useless registry cleaner as Office is one of the applications that is
most often broken by worthless registry cleaners! Where were you when
this was posted:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_thread/thread/6b333372c870ea74/43b0f73c7b89f3ba?q=#

As usual when these problems are exposed you conveniently disappear.
And if you're such an Office expert you should know by now that
Microsoft has a removal tool just for Office. Next time don't use your
cleaners and you won't break Office, and, if you do break Office,
instead of causing more damages with your cleaners go to the Office site
and get the removal tool!

John
From: John John - MVP on
Twayne wrote:
> In news:uqfhdEAkKHA.1264(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
> John John - MVP <audetweld(a)nbnot.nb.ca> typed:
>> Twayne wrote:
>>> In news:%23voSfK6jKHA.340(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
>>> John John - MVP <audetweld(a)nbnot.nb.ca> typed:
>>>
>>> Completely untrue. Posted from ignorance and to be a gopher for a
>>> small group of registry cleaner libelists. Like any other program,
>>> just source a reliable program from a reliable web site. They don't
>>> do any
>>> harm or damage and they also allow you to undo any changes you make
>>> anyway.
>>
>> As usual and in your true form when ever these useless programs are
>> exposed for what they are you are here to defend your beloved cleaners
>> and to insult all who disagree with you. However, when people post
>> seeking help with real problems caused by these cleaners you are
>> nowhere to been seen. Most of us here have noticed that when it
>> comes to posts about registry cleaners you have a case of selected
>> blindness, and when you do reply to posts you usually leave your
>> brains and manners parked somewhere else.
>>
>> John
>
> Wrong.

No, we have all noticed it. When people post with problems brought
about by registry cleaners you *never* offer any help, you simply
disappear. It's so blatant, you are there defending your cleaners 5
minutes earlier but as soon as someone has problems you go blind and see
nothing. Who are you really trying to kid?

John
From: Unknown on
I have never once, in at least 5 years, seen you respond to someone who
posted the damage done to
his/her machine by a registry cleaner. You conveniently ignore them. Then,
you severely criticize some who
says registry cleaners are 'snakeoil'. Why are you so two faced? Do you work
for the 'snakeoil' developers?

From: Peter Foldes on
Twayne

LOL. You are a real gem Twayne

It is so strange that you disappear and do not show up when a poster posts that he
messed up his system after using a Registry Tool. Happens with you time and time
again that you avoid to answer in those posts because you know that you will be
wrong which you are all the time when it comes to Registry Tools and it's effect on
Operating Systems..
The only thing that you can do in posts concerning Registry Cleaners is to blast
everyone that disagrees with your belief that Reg Cleaning tools do magic for
someone's OS

--
Peter

"Unknown" <unknown(a)unknown.kom> wrote in message
> What an out and out lie! Each and every time a poster posted the damage caused by
> a registry
> cleaner to their system you completely ignored and wouldn't respond.
> "Twayne" <nobody(a)spamcop.net> wrote in message
>> In news:Xns9CFAD2A23AF44thanexit(a)188.40.43.245,
>> thanatoid <waiting(a)the.exit.invalid> typed:
>>> "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in
>>>
>>> <SNIP>

>>> I just LOVE specific replies! Bravo!

>>> I /could/ ask for an example but judging by your "reply" to my
>>> first question, I don't see much point.
>>
>> You've got it! Not a single one of the few posters here who spew the same
>> misinformation over and over have anything they can cite or use to advance their
>> point other than the occasional anecdotal, unverifiable post and the um, huh!
>>
>> Twayne

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Prev: Font Printing