From: Lucy Thomson on
Can you send me a slide or two? lucyATaneasiertomorrowDOTcomDOTau (make the
obvious changes).

I just asked about the Mac thing as files can get a bit uppity about it.
It's always best to know the history of a file.

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

From: Steve Rindsberg on
> <decides against launching into long rambling explanation/rant about why the
> Mac thought occured and why Mac users (or rather the particular Mac users
> who may or may not be involved in this particular file) are irritating me so
> much at the moment>

Might as well save the breath. We understand.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

Don't Miss the PPTLive User Conference! Atlanta | Oct 11-14