From: Damon Longworth on
Hello

Outlook 2007

I have an offsite user that is experiencing font size changes in the header
and signature. The body of the email is OK. She sent me a five emails and
only 1 had this problem in part of the signature. She says that this behavior
is experienced in the header some times.

This is sporadic and not the entire message. We have checked the zoom. She
is using Franklin Gothic Book font. When the font size changed, the font was
Franklin Gothic Medium. Something changed the font and the size.

I can forward copies of the emails if someone would like to look.

Thank you in advance for any thoughts or advice

Damon Longworth