From: Hank on
I have a friend who is having problems with Microsoft Office
Outlook 11 emails. I do not have Outlook and have never used it. This
is what he says about fonts:

My msgs go out as Arial 10 pt which I have always used. Trouble is
when I type msgs, that's what it says on the font bar, but the sent
ones look more like 8. used to be that ones I typed looked like ones
I sent and not bigger as they do now. Is there any way to get back to
that mode?

Do not know why but my Agent changes font when I paste his message.
The actual font looks like 8 or lower.

I think his problem is related to what is displayed is not related to
what is sent. Any suggestions how to correct?

email response not expected but to respond remove .uk at end
TIA
Hank
From: Yuri Nalysis on

: I think his problem is related to what is displayed is not related to
: what is sent. Any suggestions how to correct?
:

Yes. Ask in an Outlook newsgroup/forum.