From: RMarc on
Hi,
I hace developed a report with a footer section in Visual Studio 2005. When
i print preview, all is ok, but when print the same report as pdf (for
example) the date in footer section are invisible....

I've checked the margins and apparently everything is fine.

Can anybody help me please?
Thanks in advance!
From: Vishal on
This happens due to page length, I have seen this issue earlier.

Regards,
Vishal