From: Tom on
This is Outlook 2003 office pro, XP svc pk 2.

By mistake I deleted my "For Follow Up" folder. I managed to replace it and
the folder shows up now. But - any email now flagged does NOT show up in the
folder. Emails will flag ok, but just won't show up in the folder.

Any ideas on what to do next?

Thanks, Tom
From: dlw on
how exactly did you replace it? new search folder, proper criteria?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Tom" <Tom(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> This is Outlook 2003 office pro, XP svc pk 2.
>
> By mistake I deleted my "For Follow Up" folder. I managed to replace it and
> the folder shows up now. But - any email now flagged does NOT show up in the
> folder. Emails will flag ok, but just won't show up in the folder.
>
> Any ideas on what to do next?

Examine the search folder's criteria and make sure it's looking in the proper
folders.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: wandong on