From: klazuiere on
I would like to schedule a meeting that occurs for a few hours in the morning
(9-10 a.m) and will continue at a later time in the day (2-4 p.m.).

I do not want to schedule two seperate meetings but one with an itinerary.
I do not want to have the entire day show as unavailable for the unscheduled
time (10-2).

Any way to accomplish this?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"klazuiere" <klazuiere(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I would like to schedule a meeting that occurs for a few hours in the morning
> (9-10 a.m) and will continue at a later time in the day (2-4 p.m.).
>
> I do not want to schedule two seperate meetings but one with an itinerary.
> I do not want to have the entire day show as unavailable for the unscheduled
> time (10-2).
>
> Any way to accomplish this?

Not with Outlook. What you describe are two distinct events.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]