From: Bill Garber on

"dott.Piergiorgio" <dott.PiergiorgioNIHON(a)KAIGUN.fastwebnet.it> wrote
in message news:ELjWm.63412$813.50236(a)tornado.fastwebnet.it...
> Bill Garber ha scritto:
>
>>> 1 220V Commodore 2031LP/1540/1541/1541C/1551 Power supply (& matching
>>> internal steel frame mounting base for mech & controller board). Works
>>> well (tested briefly here with a step-up transformer) and fresh pull
>>> from a 1551. Originally from Germany. Selling as I'm in Canada and its
>>> not much use here (a 120V 1541 supply now powers the 1551 it came
>>> from)
>
> [snip]
>
>> From where, Please?
>
> In the first item description (quoted above) he make reference to being in ,ca ... Generally isn't a problem for people in the
> CONUS, and people living in MA or WA or in the Great Lakes area perhaps can even organize an hand delivery....

Duh, being in the US, I stop reading after 220V, since I have 110V here.
Also, my skimmers only saw Germany in that description. Locations should
IMHO be posted in it's own paragraph, beginning, or end of the post.

Sorry, I see the Canada now that you point it out.

Bill

From: jeffob2008 on
On Dec 17, 3:12 am, Øyvind <oyvind.anton...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 17 Des, 04:07, jeffob2008 <jeffobourd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello...
>
> > Here's some things I'll give you guys 1st opportunity on over the
> > Christmas season:
>
> > -----

Here is a diagram I found talking about the wiring for the power
supply:

http://www.zimmers.net/anonftp/pub/cbm/schematics/drives/old/2031/page-31r.gif

perhaps if you have the SFD available to you that you could verify the
wiring. The pic came up in a search where I was trying to find a pic
of one for an SFD. I'll try to lookmore into this shortly as I don't
have an SFD myself.