From: Abby on
I'm attempting to forecast the amount of money spent on the purchase of
company cars for the remaining of the fiscal year. (Column 1: Costs of cars
and Column 2: Volume of cars) I've done a simple regression but the Adjusted
Square value was 80%. I dont think this would be the best way to forecast. I
created an XY scatter chart to view the relationship and it is a direct
relationship. I'm not sure which formula to use to obtain a very accurate
forecast. Any help is appreciated.

From: Abby on
I also forgot to mention that I have about three fiscal years worth of
historical data to assist with my forecasts.