From: kpetefaith on
I am a fairly new user to Excel. I have created a worksheet with over 200
lines of data. When I use the "control end" shortcut, I end up way down at
the end, if you know what I mean.
Is there a way to set the end of my page at the actual end of my data?

Thanks.
From: Dave Peterson on
Visit Debra Dalgleish's site to see a way to reset this last used cell:
http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

--

Dave Peterson
From: Nadine on
Dave,
Have you tested this? I did this and it didn't remove the extra rows.
Could be user error but I wanted to check anyway.

From: Dave Peterson on
Yep.

Did you remember to save the workbook. There's a note on that page that some
versions require saving (and closing/reopening???).

On 05/14/2010 14:43, Nadine wrote:
> Dave,
> Have you tested this? I did this and it didn't remove the extra rows.
> Could be user error but I wanted to check anyway.
>
> "Dave Peterson" wrote:
>
>> Visit Debra Dalgleish's site to see a way to reset this last used cell:
>> http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused
>>
>> kpetefaith wrote:
>>
>>> I am a fairly new user to Excel. I have created a worksheet with over 200
>>> lines of data. When I use the "control end" shortcut, I end up way down at
>>> the end, if you know what I mean.
>>> Is there a way to set the end of my page at the actual end of my data?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Dave Peterson
>> .