From: Peter Foldes on
Post was not from Dustin but a forgery by the same sicko,liar, troller and a thief
as keeps posting here . (See dizum.com in posting Properties)

From: Sam on
"Bullwinkle" <BDTJ(a)loa.mo> wrote in news:4c050e44(a)news.x-privat.org:

> What bullshit?
>
> The bullshit you wrote or others?
>
> Something must be close to a nerve as you can not
> let this go.

I write 2 posts. you write these all day long. Which cannot let go?
you cannot let go. Why?

From: FromTheRafters on
"Sam" <sam(a)none.net> wrote in message
> Sam <sam(a)none.net> wrote in
>
>> "Bullwinkle" <BDTJ(a)loa.mo> wrote in
>>
>>> What bullshit?
>>>
>>> The bullshit you wrote or others?
>>>
>>> Something must be close to a nerve as you can not
>>> let this go.

Hi Sam. You think the above was in defense of Dustin?

[...]

> You are very sick person bullwinkle. I judge by others friends. You
> are friends with dustin cook. I now believe all posts about
> decadence of him and his poster friends.

So, if they aren't friends ... you will apologize to Dustin I suppose?

From: CiderScratter on
On 01 Jun 2010 19:10:04 GMT, Sam <sam(a)none.net> wrote:

>Mr. Bullwinkle, why do you post such nonsense as the post below I
>copied from alt.privacy.spyware?

Quite right. Disgusting talk. That bullwinkle is foul and that Pajap too
:)
From: FromTheRafters on
"Sam" <sam(a)none.net> wrote in message

[...]

> You are very dishonest poster. You cut out all refrences to filth
> spouted by your friend bullwinkle.

I cut out the filth that *you posted* because I wasn't going to comment
on it. It's called "snipping" and is the old Usenet ad-hoc standard -
especially when using the inline (interspersed) replying form.

> I not talk to you liar again. all
> you dustin friends liars and filthy mouth.

Crybaby!