From: Dustin Cook on
Sam <sam(a)none.net> wrote in news:Xns9D8A7B356904Dsamnonenet@
207.246.207.166:

> Griffin <ned_griffin(a)nospam.co.uk> wrote in
>
>> On 1 Jun 2010 05:37:09 -0000, Dustin Cook <remailer(a)reece.net.au>
>> wrote this:
>>
>>> <Utter nonsense snipped.>
>> .
>> --------------------------
>> The Internet will become the
>> Sacred Sanctuary for Nutters,Idiots
>> And Trolls all owned and operated
>> by Raid (Dustin Crook)
>>
>> (Michel Nostradamus aka the biggest
>> fraud in Medieval History
>>, December 14, 1503 - July 2, 1566).
>> --------------------------
>
> Sure it's utter nonsense - Dustin Cook's nonsense.

As I said previously Sam,

He's looking for dumbshits (like you). I guess he's found one. Thanks for
letting us know your that gulliable. Jerry Springer mentality... ad
nausem. Have a good day, be sure you read every single word I ever wrote;
so you can get a really good idea of who I am. Just forget about
seperating the bs from the true, nobody wants that. :)

--
Are you a former BBSer? Want to go back in time to the old days of
ANSI and Renegade? Fire up telnet and go here then: ttb.slyip.com

From: Sam on
Dustin Cook <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in

> Sam <sam(a)none.net> wrote in news:Xns9D8A7B356904Dsamnonenet@
> 207.246.207.166:
>
>> Griffin <ned_griffin(a)nospam.co.uk> wrote in

>>> .
>>> --------------------------
>>> The Internet will become the
>>> Sacred Sanctuary for Nutters,Idiots
>>> And Trolls all owned and operated
>>> by Raid (Dustin Crook)
>>>
>>> (Michel Nostradamus aka the biggest
>>> fraud in Medieval History
>>>, December 14, 1503 - July 2, 1566).
>>> --------------------------
>>
>> Sure it's utter nonsense - Dustin Cook's nonsense.
>
> As I said previously Sam,
>
> He's looking for dumbshits (like you). I guess he's found one.
> Thanks for letting us know your that gulliable. Jerry Springer
> mentality... ad nausem. Have a good day, be sure you read every
> single word I ever wrote; so you can get a really good idea of who
> I am. Just forget about seperating the bs from the true, nobody
> wants that. :)

I don't understand how you can say these posts are bs. They are your
posts. They are archived with dates. The links lead right to your
posts. How can you say these are not true posts? Is Google lying?
Is the hierarchy of Google out to destroy you?

Please tell me how these archived posts in Google's archive can be
lies?

?

Waiting....

From: FromTheRafters on
"Sam" <sam(a)none.net> wrote in message

[...]

> Please tell me how these archived posts in Google's archive can be
> lies?

Lies of omission. Readers don't have the context of the posting history
of those involved in the discussions. Some ideas are carried over from
other threads than the one currently referenced. It is misleading to
post these resurrected articles in this manner.

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org>

| "Sam" <sam(a)none.net> wrote in message

| [...]

>> Please tell me how these archived posts in Google's archive can be
>> lies?

| Lies of omission. Readers don't have the context of the posting history
| of those involved in the discussions. Some ideas are carried over from
| other threads than the one currently referenced. It is misleading to
| post these resurrected articles in this manner.

Especially when it is >10 years old and in those passing years bubba still lives.

--
Dave

From: Sam on
"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in

> "Sam" <sam(a)none.net> wrote in message
>
> [...]
>
>> Please tell me how these archived posts in Google's archive can
>> be lies?
>
> Lies of omission. Readers don't have the context of the posting
> history of those involved in the discussions. Some ideas are
> carried over from other threads than the one currently referenced.
> It is misleading to post these resurrected articles in this
> manner.

I see. you use excuse that every crook politician in your country and
mine use. They quoted me out of context. that is nonsense. context is
there in posts.