From: FromTheRafters on
"Sam" <sam(a)none.net> wrote in message
> "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in
>
>> "Sam" <sam(a)none.net> wrote in message
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> Please tell me how these archived posts in Google's archive can
>>> be lies?
>>
>> Lies of omission. Readers don't have the context of the posting
>> history of those involved in the discussions. Some ideas are
>> carried over from other threads than the one currently referenced.
>> It is misleading to post these resurrected articles in this
>> manner.
>>
> I see. you use excuse that every crook politician in your country and
> mine use. They quoted me out of context. that is nonsense. context is
> there in posts.

Content is there - some context is missing. Anyway, you asked how they
could be a lie.

Some of the context for this very post exists in the assumption that
this childish tirade is being perpetrated by one Patrick Christopher
Butts, but anyone reading this thread from some future NNTP archive
wouldn't necessarily know this. For instance, Peter included "thief" in
his list of poster attributes - such context would be completely lost.
Hereabouts, "PCButts" is synonymous with "thief" - but who would know
this if reading the transplanted articles in another group.

From: FromTheRafters on

> What has this to do with posts of Dustin Cook?

Nothing, it is an answer to your question about how the posts can still
be lies even if authentic.

> He is talking to others in thread.

I don't care.

> He is not referring to make believe person somewhere in fantasy land.

I don't care. I'm not the one obsessed with him.

> Who cares who Peter guy is referring to. His post is only blowhard hot
> air, yelling and tantrum.

It was an example of a reference to context outside this thread.

> Readers of Laura, Rebecca, Rhonda, and so on posts are real. Cook not
> talking to fictional people. Are you delusion in your silly replys?

Who cares about Cook? I was talking about how the posts can be lies even
if they *are* real archived articles.

> Of thousands of users to group, only you 3, 4 sillies keep ruining
> group with your lots of lies and nonsense. Stop nonsense.

First you complain when I snip the nonsense, now you whine about having
to process it. If you want to stay on the "Dusting bashing", then don't
bother replying to me - it's not like I'm holding a gun to your head.
:oD

[more nonsense snipped]