From: Grizz on
I've recently changed my hosting site because of issues that couldn't be
resolved with my old hosting. I'm now with GoDaddy! I've created sevferal
forms, but none of them seem to work. In the code there's a line that I
believe is causing an issue, but not ssure what to do. The line contains
_derived/nortbots.htm

Has anyone used GoDaddy and do you know how to correct my problem? Any help
wopuld be greatly appreciated!

From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
It usually means the Front Page Server Extensions are not installed or are
broken.

What is the URL to your website?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

From: Hot-text on
You changed to GodAddy to get a problem Server, because have problem old
hosting!
Maybe it's time to look for a new Server and it would help to ask us for a
good one!

From: Ronx on
Unfortunately, GoDaddy is one of the worst places to go for FrontPage extensions - posts in this and other newsgroups and forums show that their knowledge and support in this field is practically zero.

For an explanation of the nortbots error go to
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/articles/2008/10/22/01/nortbots.htm_error.aspx

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

Grizz formulated on Wednesday :

From: Grizz on
Rob,

Thank you for your response! My web site address is: www.rpmoll.com

I have reinstalled the server extensions, but it seems the issue still
remains the same.