From: JW Phillips JW on
It has been many years since I used Access, but I would swear that I used to
be able to save/export the form as an HTML or at least make it look like a
webpage. I want to be able to open the form and add/modify records without
having access to (or even see) the tool bars, etc...
From: bhicks11 via AccessMonster.com on
Yes you could save as a Data Access Page. Does not have all the
functionality of regular forms. Maybe this would help:

http://databases.about.com/od/tutorials/ss/dataaccess.htm

MS Access 2010 will be released in June and has the ability to build web
databases. Quite nice from what I have seen. The only caveat is that you
must run them in SharePoint but you can make them available to be viewed in a
browser like any other web site.

Bonnie
http://www.dataplus-svc.com