From: i dude eclair on
my client wants an application to behave like this website:

http://ericshin.com/orchestrations.php

I would think that access would be the ideal application.

Any direction to get me started would be greatly appreciated.

-thanks
From: John W. Vinson on
On 26 Feb 2010 17:16:24 GMT, i dude eclair <br25354(a)aol.co.uk> wrote:

>my client wants an application to behave like this website:
>
>http://ericshin.com/orchestrations.php
>
>I would think that access would be the ideal application.
>
>Any direction to get me started would be greatly appreciated.
>
>-thanks

Answered in microsoft.public.access.

Please do NOT post the same question repeatedly in different newsgroups; the
volunteers here will waste time responding to a message which has already been
answered. If you want to post in several groups, please crosspost by putting
all the desired groups in the Newsgroups line (or using whatever technique is
appropriate for how you're connecting to the forum), and send it to all of
them together.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]

Pages: 1