From: cynteeuh on
HELP, I'm trying to create the below in a report, but when I align the
"title" field below the "name" field and the "background" field is more than
one line, the "title" is no longer directly underneath the name. Is there
anyway to accomplish this?

Name Background
Title

Thanks for your expertise!

Sincerely,
Cynteeuh

From: KARL DEWEY on
A couple of things to try.
1- Size Backgroundbigger than two lines and set Can Shrik to No.
2- Combine Name and Title into a single text box and set Can Grow to Yes.
=[Name] & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & [Title]

--
Build a little, test a little.

"cynteeuh" wrote:

> HELP, I'm trying to create the below in a report, but when I align the
> "title" field below the "name" field and the "background" field is more than
> one line, the "title" is no longer directly underneath the name. Is there
> anyway to accomplish this?
>
> Name Background
> Title
>

> Thanks for your expertise!