From: TotallyConfused on
I have combo box where I have list of months and years. When I choose
January 2009. It gives me a 2427 run time error. When I debug it takes me to:

Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integr, FormatCount As Integer)
If Me.somefield>0 Then Me.Detail.BackColor = 14408667 Else
Me.Detail.BackColor = 16777215
If me.[anotherfield] = "Followup" Then Me.Label22.Visible = False

End Sub

However, when I choose any other month I get my report in view form. Can
someone please explain and help me out?? Thank you.
From: Duane Hookom on
I would try:
Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integr, FormatCount As Integer)
If Me.somefield>0 Then
Me.Section(0).BackColor = 14408667
Else
Me.Section(0).BackColor = 16777215