From: Vincent Monacella on
I will receive an email that is formatted in a two or three column format
like "New York Today" from the NY Times. When I try to forward it, the
forwarded message appears as one long column. I would like to retain the
original format. I have Version 7.1.0.9-Sponsored Mode. Can anyone tell me
how to do that? Thanks very much.

From: John H Meyers on
On 6/15/2010 2:12 PM, Vincent Monacella wrote:

> I will receive an email that is formatted in a two or three column format
> like "New York Today" from the NY Times. When I try to forward it, the
> forwarded message appears as one long column. I would like to retain the
> original format. I have Version 7.1.0.9-Sponsored Mode.

I dimly recall having seen this before :)

http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showthread.php?p=46383#post46383

From: Vincent Monacella on
Yes, John. I posted the same question in this newsgroup as well as the
Eudora forum. I tried your suggestion and it worked fine. Thank you for
your help.

vinny
"John H Meyers" <jhmeyers(a)nomail.invalid> wrote in message
> On 6/15/2010 2:12 PM, Vincent Monacella wrote:
>
>> I will receive an email that is formatted in a two or three column format
>> like "New York Today" from the NY Times. When I try to forward it, the
>> forwarded message appears as one long column. I would like to retain the
>> original format. I have Version 7.1.0.9-Sponsored Mode.
>
> I dimly recall having seen this before :)
>
> http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showthread.php?p=46383#post46383
>
> --

Pages: 1
Prev: Quick FILTER question