From: J.Scargill on
Hi,

We are getting closer! The only issue I now have is that if the outcome is a
draw (eg 0-0) and the prediction is also a draw but not an exact match (eg
1-1), it returns a 0 but should be a 1.

Can this be included in your latest formula??

Thanks again for all your help, much appreciated.

From: Steve Dunn on
Untested, but should work based on your description:

=((Fixtures!C7>Fixtures!D7)*(B4>C4)+(Fixtures!C7<Fixtures!D7)*(B4<C4)+(Fixtures!C7=Fixtures!D7)*(B4=C4))+2*(B4=Fixtures!C7)*(C4=Fixtures!D7)

HTH
Steve D.

From: J.Scargill on
Steve, that is fantastic! Works like a dream.

Thankyou very much.

From: Steve Dunn on
You're welcome, glad to help.

From: J.Scargill on
Steve,

Only minor problem I have now is that all predictions of a draw are
returning a 1 or a 3 because the cells they are pulling from are blank!

Can you suggest anything to cure this? It will cause a problem when I come
to populate the league table as it will count the 1s and 3s on games that
havent been played and invalidate the individuals score.