From: HeatherJ on
I need a formula (will be in L2) to do the following--

IF G2 contains the text "bail" then L2 should be the contents of cells B2 G2
H2 separated by commas.

If G2 does not contain the text "bail" then I want L2 to remain blank.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Heather
From: Luke M on
=IF(G2="bail",B2&","&G2&","&H2,"")

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Mike H on
Hi,

Try this in L2

=IF(G2="Bail",B2&","&G2,"")
--
Mike

question.

From: Gary''s Student on
=IF(ISERROR(FIND("bail",G2)),"",B2 & "," & G2 & "," & H2)
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003