From: stevew on
I have added a new formula to ledger worksheets and now the #REF! appears in
areas in the workbook. In order to fix it, all I have to do is copy a good
cell with the formula (one that isn't showing #REF!) to on that is showing
#REF! and all the cells in the workbook clear up. Any suggestions please?
Thank you
--
stevew
From: Bernard Liengme on
It would help if we could see the formula
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP