From: James on
I wonder why the "Found New Hardware Wizard" comes on my screen
everytime I start my computer, when I haven't added any new hardware
lately? This is annoying, so does anyone have a fix for this?

James
From: philo on
James wrote:
> I wonder why the "Found New Hardware Wizard" comes on my screen
> everytime I start my computer, when I haven't added any new hardware
> lately? This is annoying, so does anyone have a fix for this?
>
> James

Just let it run and install whatever the heck it thinks it needs to do...
then you'll be done with it.

Sometimes it's triggered by plugging a USB device into a different port
from which it was originally installed
From: James on
On Dec 10, 7:01 pm, philo <ph...(a)privacy.invalid> wrote:
> James wrote:
> > I wonder why the "Found New Hardware Wizard" comes on my screen
> > everytime I start my computer, when I haven't added any new hardware
> > lately? This is annoying, so does anyone have a fix for this?
>
> > James
>
> Just let it run and install whatever the heck it thinks it needs to do...
> then you'll be done with it.
>
> Sometimes it's triggered by plugging a USB device into a different port
> from which it was originally installed

Thank You Philo, I followed you instructions and the next time I start
the computer that will probably fix that, if not I will post again.

James